The invisible female to male crossdressers and crossdreamers
The myth of the non-existent female to male crossdreamer or crossdresser is crumbling. It turns out that women can be gender confused as well, without being homosexual or even transsexual.
He quotes "Rob" and "Michelle", F2M crossdreamers, on the use of strap-ons:
- 71 considered themselves gay men in a woman's body, 29 did not.
- 94 did associate themselves with the gay community, 29 did not.
- 99 watched gay porn, 8 did not.
- 105 would like to have a threesome with gay/bisexual men, 10 would not.
- 105 were romantically attracted to bisexual and gay men, 7 were not.
- 66 were attracted to other girlfags, 31 were not.
- 66 felt affinity with other transpeople, 33 did not.
- 51 lived openly as transfags.